The Tatara Women Work Song || Joe Hisaishi.
- How they would react upon accidentally walking into a glass door
- Their reaction to having their name spelt wrong on a Starbucks drink
- What kind of vines they would make
- Their reaction to your favourite character
- How they would play The Sims
- What their finishing move would be
Since my last giveaway was a success I decided to do another one :D this one ends in just one week :V
You can win one messenger bag from the ones available in BlueRobotto’s shop (Check out the shop for more pics and the description of each bag)
2 persons will be selected to win a messenger bag of their choice (1 each winner).
How to participate:
- You don’t have to follow BlueRobotto.
- Reblog this post to participate, only 1 reblog to prevent spam.
- Likes count too.
- If you win I should be able to contact you through your tumblr (very important).
Things to consider:
- Shipping to anywhere in the world, BlueRobotto will cover the shipping expenses.
- Any question feel free to send a messege :)
The givaway will end on Saturday October 25th, at 10:00 PM Central America time.
Good luck to everyone who participates :D
You can also contact BlueRobotto on twitter @bluerobotto if you want to ask anything.
I WANT ONE
If anyone says they would not love to live in a Hobbit hole, they are either dead or soulless.
or just like, you know, too tall
friendship love is so confusing
its like ‘hm yes id like to bring u flowers and compliment u and make u the happiest person on earth but no romo’
Whenever you’re feeling down, just remember that Mulan was a real person.
Hua Mulan went to war at 15 years old and eventually led the army for almost a decade, leading countless attacks and winning victories for China. Decorated with honors, she returned home to her happy, living parents. When her army friends visited her, they found out that she was a woman and accepted it.
Next excuse for limiting women’s rights, please.
We try to watch films together, and it starts off well, but somehow we always end up out of sync.
i cant tell you how much this cartoon means to me…
this will fix that problem :)